Effective Date: April 2018
These are some of the types of personal information we collect:
- Name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and postal address;
- Credit card data (type of card, card number, name of the holder, expiration date and security code);
- Information on clients’ stays, such as arrival and departure dates, special requests, comments on your preferences in services (rooms, facilities or any other service used);
- Information related to your marketing preferences or that you provide us when you participate in surveys, contests and promotional offers;
You can always choose the personal data (if any) that you want to provide us. However, if you choose not to provide us with some data, it may influence some of your operations.
The data we collect automatically
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- A. Reservations: we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation.
- B. Customer service: we use your personal data to provide customer service.
- C. Guest comments: We may use your contact details to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after your stay. In this way, you help other travelers to choose the accommodation that best suits them. If you send a comment, it can be published on our website.
- D. Marketing activities: We also use your data for activities related to marketing, as permitted by law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about new services and products or other offers that we think may interest you, we include a link to unsubscribe, which you can use if you do not want to be Let’s send more messages in the future.
- E. Other communications: we may contact you by e-mail, by post, by phone or by sending a message depending on the contact information you leave us. The reasons can be:
- to. We may have to respond to or manage requests that you have made to us. If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you a reminder email to continue with your reservation. We believe that this extra service is useful for you because it allows you to complete a reservation without having to look for the accommodation again and without filling in the reservation details from the beginning. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website. We believe that this extra service is useful for you and for us, so we can improve our website based on what you tell us.
- F. Analysis, improvements and research: We use personal data to carry out research and analysis. We may use a third party to carry it out on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of investigations, including third parties, anonymously and globally. We use personal data to perform analysis, improve our services, offer a better user experience, expand functionalities and achieve more quality in our online travel services.
- G. Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illicit activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data to assess risk and for security purposes, such as user authentication. For these purposes, we may share personal data with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law and external advisers.
- H. Legal and regulatory compliance matters: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include personal data, to manage and resolve legal claims or litigation, to comply with regulations or for regulatory investigations, or to execute agreements or comply Legal requests for law enforcement to the extent required by law.
- If we use automatic means to process personal data that have legal effects or that could affect you in a significant way, we will apply the necessary measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
- Given purposes A and B, we depend on the fulfillment of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary to fulfill the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and manage the reservation according to the contract we have with you.
- Given the purposes from C to H, we depend on legitimate interests: we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most appropriate content for the web, e-mails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services , and the content of our website, and for the detection of administrative fraud and legal purposes. When using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always put your rights and interests in the protection of your data above our rights and interests.
- Regarding end H, we also depend, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
- When necessary under applicable law, we will request your prior consent to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to oppose the process established in the CF points and you do not have any direct means at your disposal to reject it (for example in your account settings), to the extent applicable, please contact email@example.com.
. Competent authorities: we will disclose your personal data to police bodies and other government authorities as long as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Hotel Doña Lina follows reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and inappropriate use of information that includes personal data. We use appropriate management systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information that includes personal data. We also use security procedures and physical and technical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access personal data during their work.
Your options and rights
We want you to be in control of how we use your personal data. You can do it in the following ways:
- you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any change in your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any personal data we have about you;
- In some situations, you can ask us to delete, block or restrict the processing of personal data that we hold about you, or you can object to our use of your personal data in a specific way; and
- In some situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
When we are using your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. In addition, when we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you have the right to object at any time to such use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We depend on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate and current. Please inform us promptly if there are any changes or inaccuracies in your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will manage your request in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, or want to exercise any of the rights that you have under this notification, please contact us through email@example.com. You can also contact the local data protection authority with any questions or complaints.
Changes to the notice
Effective Date: April 2018
This Cookie Notice applies to the web www.hoteldonalina.com, which is owned and operated by Hotel Doña Lina, and describes how we use the personal data that we collect through Cookies and other techniques such as pixels (hereinafter “Cookies”) on our website www.hoteldonalina.com(hereinafter, the “Page”).
When you enter the Page or view our targeted advertising, we collect data automatically through Cookies.
The types of information that we collect through Cookies are the IP address, device ID, page views, browsing information, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, time, redirect URL and location data. depending on the device used.
More information about Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of electronic information that web pages send to the user’s browser and are stored on the user’s hard drive. We will leave Cookies on your computer when you visit our website. If you are concerned about having Cookies on your device, you can configure your browser to reject all Cookies or to notify you each time there are Cookies so that you can decide whether to accept them. You can also delete Cookies from your device. If you decide to block or delete Cookies, some of the functionalities of the pages you visit may not work correctly.
Learn more about pixel tags: Pixel tags (also called web beacons or tracking pixels) are electronic files that typically consist of a single pixel image and can be placed on a web page or in an email to send information, such as a newsletter. If you use our services, we may use pixels to place or recognize a Cookie on your device.
Third Party Cookies: In some cases, we allow a third party to place Cookies. If you have questions about which Cookies are used and who places them, do not hesitate to contact us. You will find the contact details below.
We use the information collected through Cookies (including your personal data) for the following purposes:
- C. Offer targeted advertising: We use the information we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests through targeted advertising. When necessary, we will request your consent to place Cookies for this purpose. Even if you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. In addition, you can object at any time to our processing your data for advertising purposes.
- D. Market Research: We use the information we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interest in conducting market research (such as analysis of market segments, trends, preferences or behaviors and research on products, services or marketing effectiveness and advertising) or product development (such as analyzing the characteristics of a market segment or consumer group or the performance of our Site in order to improve our Site).
• Competent authorities: we will disclose your personal data to police and other government authorities as long as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights pursuant to this notice, please do not hesitate to contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the competent data protection authority in case of questions or complaints.
Changes to the notice
In the same way that business changes, this Cookie Notice may change over time. If you want to check the changes made to this Cookie Notice, we invite you to access this Cookie Notice to see them.